lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 1: First draft

Well, today is the first day of classes and I am rather frightened about this year because it is the last year, or at least I hope it will be. The worst that I´ve discovered by now is that somethings that made my way dificult last year are still the same, and I think that they will be even worse. But as I have to finish my studies this year, because I realy need to work, I must do my best no matter what obstacles I could find throughout the process.
I´m scared abaut the practices and the demands and requirements of the new teachers, added to the ones that the already known teachers have prepared for us. I strongly believe that this year is going to be the most difficult one and I´m affraid I may not pass it completely during this period.
Nevertheless, I will make my greatest last efforts to fulfil the requirements and become a teacher of English . I have settled my objetive four years ago and I have been giving the best of myself to pass the previous years; so I believe I will do the same this last year no matter how or what.

No hay comentarios: