lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 11 : Argentinian behaviour

We live in a poor country with a life style far from the kind of life that people in First World countries have. Although Argentinian people have always pretended to be what they are not I have always hated such stupid way of thinking and behaving of my people. Instead of enjoying what we have, no matter how poorly we live we are always trying to pretend we live a more fancyful and sophisticeted king of life and that has been our ruin.
I talk about that because since I have started to study English I have realized that all my teachers and many of my classmates behave like that. Those who have already lived some time in Europe specifically in London or any other part of the U.K. or those who have lived in U.S. or in any other English speaking countries have come back with a different vision of life. In those countries life is like living in another world and they seem to feel as if they think of themselves that they are better that the poor losers who have not lived that experiences and will probably never do. These arrogant beings treat the rest as stupids incultured ignorants and completely irrespectfully .
I am fed up of that peopl , I am fed up of teachers that think they are better than me just because they think they talk better English or because they think they are sophisticated just because once in their fucking lives they have lived in a foreing country. But they do not see what they really are, they are more losers than me because they will probably never going to come back again to those places.
They live in Argentina though they are constantly willing for the American dream to become true and they do not want to accept that they are going to die here in my loved Argentina. Jankees are the ones who live in U.S. not the foolish that wish to live ther , they come here with new techniques to apply using the latest technologies in places where the walls are falling down, the furniture is broken and internet is not avaible for everyone. That is not a good teacher, that is arrogance, a teacher has to adapt his work to the context where he works not the other way round .

No hay comentarios: