lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 10: I hate been forced to do things

I have to do lots of things but I do not want to do them because I think they are useless and totally out of context. I hate been forded to do things. Nobody should be obligued to act or say or do whatever they don’t want to do. In my case to be forced to write three entries per week is compulsory, but not useful or productive at all when my writing production are never going to be checked by the teacher among many other aspects that I reject completely from the guy who calls himself a teacher just because he has got some degrees.
He is an arrogant pretending to ask us to present works that he never corrects or read at all. We have many other important things to do as students and we have also many other subjects to study for. I think he is an arrogant because he acts as if his subject was the only one or the most importan. I really belive English language is very important but the teacher should give as some kind of feedback of our work and be a little bit more conscious that we have to do “practicas” and that is also very important and time consuming.
Many of us have to work because otherwise they could not have how to support themselves and to cover the expenditures that we need to do for the practices, and tthe material that we need to follow our studies. We just want to work not to learn how to be professional writers so it is why I think it is absolutely useless to write creativey that is of no use for us as future teachers. It is sad to some extent but is truth. I’m not telling that we want to be mediocre people it is just that we need to work to survive and in our contexts as province and even as country English is not so profoundly taught in public schools and even in some private schools.
Apart from that we need internet access and access to a computer in order to fulfil the work required by the teacher something that in most of the cases is not available without mentioning that we got tired of writing stupid things and we start to run out of ideas to write about that is why many of us have incomplete the bloody blog.

No hay comentarios: