lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 16: Violation to my privacy

What can we do when we know that someone wants to make us feel bad and has a fixed idea about us and whishes all bad possible to happen to us? That is my case, a couple of years ago I met a girl whose initials are R.M. As soon as I talked to her I realized she was a liar and she pretended to be someone different to who she really was. She was devilish in some ways and she had the ability to enchant people and conquer their affection. She is the kind of person that lies and cheats to have what she wants, she behaves as a bitch and guilts the rest of her mistakes and wrong procedures. I can certainly affirm that she is bad, envious and wants to have attention to all costs even if it is to hate her. She hates to be ignored and as I ignore her she is constantly teasing me. She behaves as a spoild child but know she is 21 years old, I think. She is no longer a child, she is immature and evil.
When I finally proved to some people around me the truth about her I stopped talking to her because that sort of people is better to keep them as far as possible. Since then, instead of going on with her life she has devoted her time to violate my e-mail address and has used it to say that she is a prostitute and who knows what else she has done with my e-mail!
I consider myself an adult so I can not take revenge on her giving her a bit of her own medicine, but my patience is running out and I can’t stand it. Sometimes I think of taking my revenge but I do not have time to waste in stupidities, and she is not as important at all to even bother me on that silly things. Some adviced me to change my e-mail but I do not want because I have created it and she has no right to use it. I have changed the password several times but she continues violating it.
Sometimes I think of facing her but I know it is useless and that would give her the attention she wants. I am sure that she is the intruder because is so stupid that has left many clues which betray her. Poor stupid! Sometimes I imagine myself giving her the punch that she deserves but I am a lady and ladys don’t do that.
The thing is that although it does not bothers me so much I want her to stop provoking me because I don’t make her anything. Grow up silly girl!

No hay comentarios: