lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 4: Things that scare me

These days many things scare me and worry me. My life has always been complicated but these last months have been even more difficult for me. I am afraid of not being able to achieve my goals or to succeed and that makes me feel terrible sometimes I have no strenght to go on fighting this battle. I compare myself with people around me and I realize that my problem is that my selfconfidence is really low, I know I should trust more in my own capacities but it is so difficult to do, especially when I compare myself whit my classmates at school.
Another important factor is my personal life, I am no so happy as I would like to be. There is an empty space inside that makes me feel sad and without hopes and exptectations for the future. Many times I wonder if it is just my imagination and nothing else what provokes such emotional states in me or if I am not the same. I hear my friends and I understand they have their own ghost and fears, many are quite similar to mine. Then I think may be all of us have similar sufferings but just a few can admit what they really feeling in front of others.

No hay comentarios: