lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry Nº 12 : False teachers

Free writing, creative writing what for ? I want to teach English not to became a writer If I would have wanted to be a professional writer I would have gone to the “Facultad de Filosofia y Letras” and if I would wanted to learn how to use the Internet and computers I wouldn´t have quited to my former carrer in the “Facultad de Ciencias Exactas” and maybe by this time I would have already got my degrees as a Computers Ingenieer.
So you tell me why this teacher wants us to study something different to what we have already chosen to study. And where the tell is written that I have to learn to use Internet acces in order to study English?
I believe that it is up to us to decide if once we finish our studies we want to study such things so noone has the right to force us to do it just because they want us to be prepared in subjects that are at my concern our of context for a teacher of English given our current educational reality.
So I have a message for all those so-called teachers if you want to work applying First World countries techniques, and technologies go there to teach. You are not teachers, you don’t know how to teach at all, you just give tasks and never even teach anything. You are lazy people that overtrust in technology. I think I have already acquired vocabulary enough to teach and God save me from becoming like you.

No hay comentarios: