lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Entry nº 2: Second Draft

The worse that I have discovered by now is that some things that made my way difficult last year are still the same and I think that they will be even worse. Some subjects like third year language is exactly the same that it was last year, with that I mean that the teacher asks us the same requirements he did last year but even more demanding and with more books to read and stuffs to fulfil than last year.
In what respects to the new subjects, “Didactica Especial II” really scares me because the new teacher seems really hard and demanding that I fear I‛m not going to pass the practices especially because the level of the topics that we have to teach is more advanced an the students are older than last year, what is added to the fact that they have some kind of rejection to the subject.

No hay comentarios: