miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Entry n 55: I can`t forget you yet

I remember us ,
you and I alone under the sky,
the dark and mute witness
of that friend love,
that for me was true love
and for you pure friendship.
In this Autumn of loneliness
that shared summer comes to me,
sometimes my heart comforts me
and I feel that the same invisible tie joined us.
Love covered by friendship,
that none of us uncovered
I for fear of losing you,
you for fear of finding me.
In the same way that your young childish heart
filled with happiness my empty feelings,
it destroyed in a second
the illusions that were growing in my heart
by giving its love to someone that didn`t deserved it.
And my betrayed heart
took refuge in your best friend`s arms.
When I closed my eyes I dreamed
that it was your body the one was hugging,
there were your lips the one I was kissing,
it was your one I was giving my tender cares,
but when I opened my eyes
it wasn`t your face the one I was looking.
Because of that day long romance
I ended up broken myself in pieces,
and I made you go away from me.
I know you didn`t want to hurt me
and I think that it was then that you realized
that you loved me as I still love you.
Now it is too late for both
because the passing of time
turned us into strangers.
Today, when your voice reaches my ears
I hear it inside like a distant echo,
and a piece of me breaks in tears.
When I see you passing by
my eyes can`t help following your eyes
but your indifferent look makes them apart.
Sometimes I wander
if you remember that summer
when my secret loves was given to you,
because I can`t forget it yet.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.