lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2007

Entry n 48: I`m late

I am about three days late but I am not worried. Although I had planned to have this delay next year if possible, it is happening now.
I had planned this quite consciously because I did not wanted it to interfere with my studies. I want both but each of them have its own importance and they need all my time and dedication, so that it will be quite difficult to pay attention to both of them equally at the same time.
I know I am not the first woman in being late before it was expected, the only thing that I can do is to rearrange my schedule.
In order of importance one of them needs more my attention and care than the other, because one is animate and the other doesn`t.
At this point I think you can guess in which way I am late. I am late in my period and It means that soon in my family there will be one member more.
I have always dreamd of this delay and now I realize that no matter how well we can plan it, it just happens; especially when a young married couple demostrate their passionate love for each other as frequently as we, my husband and I, do.
The time that I have to wait to confirm my suspicions is dreadful. I am full of happiness, hopes and expectations because of my first baby, and I can`t stand planning what we are going to do and how we are going to manage to take care of the baby.
My husband is very exited also with this marvellous notice and he is also planning how he will help me to take care of the baby when I won`t be at home, because he wants me to keep on with my studies.
I hope to confirm my expectations in a few days time and then our lives will start to change for better.

1 comentario:

CAL dijo...

Wow! Congratulations, Soledad!!! This is great news! I hope it's going great for you!
Also, your work on the blog is excellent. Keep it up!