miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Entry n 51: The dream that won`t come true.

The dream that won`t come true,
The illusions that won`t be made real,
The expectation that won`t be fulfilled,
The empty space that won`t be occupied,
The story that won`t have a happy end,
The wait that won`t come to an end,
The months that won`t be counted,
The nine moons that won`t be watched,
The breasts that won`t be filled with life,
The womb that won`t grow,
The cry that won`t be heard,
The baby that won`t be born,
The child that I won`t have.

This poem is a way of describing how I felt when the doctor told me I am not pregnant. I felt sadly disillusioned and although I refused to confront my feelings, some tears fell down my cheeks.
I find comfort in the fact that I am young and healthy and I will have many other chances to get pregnant, but in that moment It will be planned so that there will be no room for disillusions.

No hay comentarios: