miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Entry n 54: Spring

Now that Spring has come the Autumn landscape is changing, every season has its own beauty but I like two of them in particular, one is Autumn and the other is Spring.
I like them because I can`t stand the extreme temperatures that we have to tolerate during Winter and Summer. And as I also love the warm of the sun on my face and during these seasons I can have sunbathes without suffering sunburn.
A perfect day would be to stay sit on the grass in a Spring day in a place full of trees and flowers, especially a place where I could smell the perfume of the orange tree flowers. Watching the sky, trying to find shapes in the clouds or just contemplating the deep blue colour of the sky. Listening to the singing of the birds while feeding the birds and doves around.
No words are needed, I just need the company of the person I love most playing with my hair and kissing my cheeks warmed by the sun and admiring the splendor of the colours of Nature that are spread around by each flower that blossom and by each butterfly that flies freely among us.

No hay comentarios: