martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

Reflection n1

I think that this work of a journal writing is very useful for our depeloment in the skill of writing in English but I am not so sure if the way in which we control our mistakes can provide us of a reliable source of correction, I mean that by making my classmates give an critical opinión about my work is as useful for them as for me from the point of vew of sharing a cooperative work and interchanging information that will certainly make those who make more mistakes realize about them by comparing their writing style with those of their classmates that have more improvement in this skill.
But in my personal opinion I think that this method of correction lacks of a formal guide because my classmates can be as mistaken as I am without being conscious and this could lead to a partial learning because we are students above all and we need the guide of a professional teacher to provide us with the source of knowledge that we still lack. With this I do not mean to say that the teacher is mistaken but that he may at least revise and correct if needed those works that we think have been already corrected with the help of our classmates.

1 comentario:

Gabriela M. Esposito dijo...

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWW! be careful next time. Don't say too much. However this is free writing, am I wrong? Great sole! Yani & Gaby