martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

Entry n 12: Autumn

Today is an Autumn warm sunny day, I particularly enjoy spending time under the sun reading a book or studing.
When I was living at my mother´s house I used to spend the whole afternoon at the back jard of the house sitted under the sun with my hair loose feeling the warm of the sun under my head and my face feeling my skin getting warmer and pink. Sometimes I used to close my eyes lo listen more carefully the sounds around me.
I love listening the birds singing on this days of Autumn, so that I use to close my eyes and concentrate on them and after a while I start feeling as if there were a connection between nature and I, and I seem to hear a kind of conversation among the birds.
I also love smelling the perfume of the flowers in my mother`s garden before the got dry, specially the smell of the roses, my mother has many different kinds of roses and I used to smell them in different moments during the day and each time they seemed to smell different for example, early in the mornings when the dew fell on them, their smell was as fresh as water and in the afternoons when the sun warmed them their smell was more intence, but in the nights specially after rainy nights, their perfum invaded the house hypnotising my senses until I used to get sleep.
Autumn is the best season to develop my favourite skills: reading, writing, listening, thinking, smelling and specially feeling. Nature in Autumn gives us the most beautiful rainbows of multiples colours, when you look at the sky, at a tree or at a flower that is fighting for her life unwilling to die.When Autumn has begun it give as ranges of green and yellow together with the colour of the flowers that are in their last days, but as the days go by, it give us wide ranges of brown and yellow and the green of the winter trees, this changes performance the best of the romantic settings for a love story.
Autumn conspire with the cold breeze of next winter to joing people together, to make you willing to find that person that will provide you of the warming love, to look for those arms that will keep you safe and protected with the hot of an appasionate kiss, the one who can lit the fire inside your heart. That´s why I feel deeply in love with Autumn.

No hay comentarios: