martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

Entry n 10: What do you avoid doing more than anything?

The thing that I avoide doing more than anything is talking about my family problems and my marriage problems because I think that people won´t understand my point of vew and will always want to give an advice which is usually something that people suppose should be done but in the real life almost never is done.
People in general tend to give you advices and to judge your way of solving problems or even the way you do things but I personally think that nobody is able to give an advice on something that hasn´t been through.
The worst thing is when someone that has had similar problems tells me don´t do that and suggest that I should do the extremely opposite, but I think that extremes are not advisable for anyone because as we are human beings we will always make mistakes because it is part of human nature. The important thing is to learn how to deal with people, how to solve problems being tolerant and looking for someone to help you that will provide you with a sensible point of vew.
I appreciate sensical advices usually based on experiences but with un impartial position about life or events, I don´t agree with those people that are placed only in one side of the road and give you partial advices, or with those who tell you that everything is okay in the way you have done it, because they are frightened of telling you their real thoughts to avoid hurting you.
So that I try no to put people around me in that position unless I feel really shure about their reaction or if they will be able to help me or handle the situation or the way in which they are going to talk.
But I have to recognize that opinions that are completely oposed to mines are not always easy to tolerate.

No hay comentarios: