viernes, 22 de junio de 2007

Entry nº 29

Review: Around the world in 80 days

To be sincere, before I saw the performance I had few expectations about it because I had been told that the actors were Argentinean and they were just four people on stage, but after I saw it my opinion changed completely.
Although there were only four actors their work was so well done that it really surprised me, they did every single thing, from changing their customs as fast as possible, to preparing the different sceneries that conveyed the collocation of objects, huge posters, etc and the removal of other things on stage. All their work was done with a clear naturallity and every movement and dance performed were in exact concordance with the sound effects.
Apart from the satisfactory performance of the whole group, I get particularly surprised with their native like pronunciation, especially the accent and tones produced by the only girl participating.
Another aspect to remark was the interaction of the group of actors with the public before and during the performance.
To sum up I have to say that I really enjoy the play and the body gestures of the actors helped to make sense to their dialogues so it can be seen not only for people with high levels of English but also for beginners.

No hay comentarios: