jueves, 26 de abril de 2007

Entry n 8: the 10 things I´d like to accomplish in my lifetime

Although there are not many things I´d like to accomplish in my lifetime there are some important things that I want to achieve before I die.
First of all I would like to have at least three children and I will manage to have time enough to give them all the love, cares and attention that they will need.
My marriage is one thing that I have already accomplished, to be more precise one year ago.
Another very important thing is to be successful in my work.
Something that is related with it and that I think would be very difficult to accomplish is to travel abroad to any English spoken country al least one of them, and to be able to improve my speaking skill with native speakers.
An impotant aim for me is to get a house of my own because living by paying rent is to waist money in something that does not belongs to you.
In relation with my future children I would like to have money enough to support any career that they could chose.
I also would like to earn money enough to help my mother and to give her back at least something of all the things that she has given to me, though I know that is a debt difficult to be payed back in its totallity.
I only wish that God gives me lifetime enough to see my children grow, be what they would like to be , being able to support their own lives and above all to see them healthy and happy.
I would like to travel with my husband and to visit new places where we haven´t been before.
Personally I always wanted to take classes of dancing and singing, I hope I could take them before I grow older.

No hay comentarios: