lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Entry 2: Top ten experiences in my life

The day when my first brother was born is certainly one of the top ten experiences in my life, I remember I was nine years old and for the first time my grandmother was in charge of picking me up from school, but actually she met me in the way home, then she told me that my brother was going to born. I felt disappointed and a bit angry with my mum because she did not take me with her, the fact was that the baby was not just her first son, but also my first brother, so I had right to be in the clinic with her waiting for him to come to the World.
In fact they made me wait longer than I could stand for that age. I was really anxious for met my brother, when they finally came I felt happy as I never felt before, I could not help keeping my eyes on him all the time even when he was sleeping, analysing to whom he looked like.
For the birth of my second brother I was eighteen years old so I went to the clinic to wait for him but I could not see him because the nurse took him to another room specially prepared for newborn babies, so I also met him when my mum brought him a few days after. In fact, my mum came two days after he was born and the baby stayed in the clinic two days more.
The day I married is another of this top ten experiences in my life I can affirm that it was the happiest day in my whole life, for the first time a felt beauty from head to feet, I could not stop smiling with my mouth wide open and there was a shine in my eyes that World Light the whole word. I felt the most fortunate woman on earth because I was joining my life with the man that I loved and still love with all my heart, and such happiness stayed reflected in the photoes. I had never looked so pretty and so happy in a photo.
To be honest, another top ten experience in my life is also the day I passed the exams to get into the institute where nowadays I am studying to be what I always wanted to be, a teacher of English, it was an important goal for me and I prepared myself as hard as I could, so being now at two years of finishing my career is more than what I would expected because at the beginning it was very difficult for me, but now is not so and that is a proof of my self improvement till today.

No hay comentarios: