lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Entry 5: Write a journal entry about someone close to you who is no longer in your life

It is strange how people that are very close suddenly or without realizing get apart, specially in the case of two friends who used to spend almost the whole day together and for different reasons they get separated till one day they get conscious that they have taken two completely different roads in life.
This is what happened between who once was my best and lovely friend and I, we made friends at high school, we used to go every where together, we used to have the same way of thinking, we enjoyed of the same kind of music, movies, books, etc., we did not have secrets with each other and in summer I used to spend a few days in her father’s house in the country side which I always remember with nostalgia.
But the process of separation initiated when we started university because although we shared a lot of things I did not wanted to study the same career that she chose. From then on our talks were almost sporadically because out timetables were different, in time I started to go out with whom nowadays is my husband and she also met a boy, so our meetings were by casualty in the street or on a bus, until one day I realize that she does not looked at me in the street or even if I said Hi.
At the beginning I thought that she did not see me or that I was whom did not see her greetings, but as time passed I could see that there were no more friendship between us and that our lives were wide apart, the worst thing for me is that I need her advices and talks from time to time.
In many occasions I wandered myself if I did something wrong that could up set her without knowing. I would like to know if the misses our friendship sometimes.

No hay comentarios: